Terms & Conditions
“We” means Efficient Homes “You”, “Your”, Client” or “Clients” means the home occupier that contacts green eco buildings to avail of our service “Contractor” proposed Contractor that the Client may use to have works carried out at the proposed property.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information herewith contained is accurate and current. However, no guarantee is given of such accuracy. We accept no responsibility for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions arising from reliance on the information contained in the site.
- As much as we aim to carry out surveys within one week and furnish the report within a further one week, in the event we cannot adhere to meeting this time frame, we accept no responsibility and the client will not be entitled to any reimbursement due to same.
- We cannot and do not give any guarantee to the amount, if any, fuel saving that may be obtained after works are carried out.
- Any costs provided do not include for alterative accommodation during the works.
- Client is responsible for removing and later reinstating house contents.
- Should the client decide to avail of the construction service, this will be a separate contract between Client and Contractor. We do accept any responsibility for issues that may arise between Client and Contractor.
- It is your duty and we assume you are the property owner and you have full permission to have survey and works carried out. Should you have to obtain approval from another person/s you should have same done before contacting us. We do not carry out such checks.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry out a survey and complete our services. In the event this should happen, the Client survey fee refund shall not exceed 50% of payment received.
- It is your responsibility to ensure we have free access to all parts of the property during the visit.
- The visit is restricted to a maximum of 1.5 hours, time spent thereafter is chargeable at £20.00 per 30minutes or part thereof.
- If photographic ID is not produced, do not let the surveyor enter your property and contact our head office immediately 028 8289 7617.